Without care for our environment, people and community interests we would not do what we do. We are motivated not just to look after clients passionately but we are also fully engaged by the challenges of proper CSR concerns, not just in word but also in deed.
Hence, we have pledged to:
- give 1% of our turnover to a nominated charity from 2022;
- embrace diversity. We are majority female owned, registered and certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the WBENC/WEConnect International;
- apply the 1:20 ratio to our firm, in which there is never a larger gap in pay than this;
- be carbon neutral by 2025; and
- at least once a year, to jointly participate in a charitable program and work with communities who work hard to achieve incredible goals.